Introducing The Mode Filter Club for Commercial Properties
Mode Comfort & Air Quality is pleased to offer The Filter Club to Richmond area businesses. By joining The Filter Club, you can rest assured that your air filters will be changed by an experienced HVAC technician on a regular basis.
Local businesses, including restaurants, office parks, retail stores, and dog daycares, have been enjoying this service from Mode for some time. As demand has increased, we determined a need to formalize this service offering.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost for The Filter Club depends on a few factors:
- Number of HVAC units
- Number of filters
- Proximity of units to each other
- Ease of getting to the units (Are they on a roof? Do we have to enter 12 different offices to change the filters? Etc.)
- Frequency of filter changes (monthly, every other month, quarterly)
- If you will be providing the filters or purchasing them from Mode
If you are interested in this service from Mode, please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page and state Filter Club Inquiry in the form. We will schedule a time for one of our technicians to come to your property and give you a free quote.
Once you join The Filter Club, payment can be made as a one-time annual fee or each time your filters are changed.
Why Should You Join the Club?
If you own a commercial property or business, you are likely aware of the importance of changing your air filters on a regular basis. In the age of COVID-19, it is even more important to keep the people working in or visiting your building or office safe.
What Else Does Membership Include?
Eligibility for other air quality discounts, including:
- Reduced installation fees on UV lights
- Reduced installation fees on iWave air cleaners
As things resume to normal, providing a clean and healthy work environment is crucial and Mode is here to help.