Please call Mode at 804-481-6633 if you are thinking about a boiler replacement. In order to determine to the best boiler for your situation and needs, first consider:
- Price of the boiler
- Price of the boiler installation
- Operating cost of the boiler
- Cost of boiler repairs
- Frequency of required boiler servicing
- Your space limitations
- Fuel type
- Access to boiler location within your home
- Requirements of the boiler (heating space, heating water, heating a driveway, etc.)
Often, one of the largest expenses of a boiler replacement is retrofitting the piping and making everything code compliant. Rarely can the existing piping be used because all boilers are structured differently.
When the estimator from Mode comes to your home to give you an estimate on a boiler installation, he will be able to give you a suggestion for the best boiler for your situation. Be sure to let him know your priorities, such as cost, efficiency, space savings, etc.