Interested in Joining the Mode Team?
Junior Installation Technician
Award winning HVAC company, Mode LLC, is looking for a full-time experienced Junior HVAC Installation Technician. This position works Monday through Friday, approximately 8am to 5pm. All calls are in the Richmond, Moseley, Midlothian, Powhatan, Chesterfield and Henrico areas.
- More than 3 years in the HVAC industry
- EPA certification
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Junior Installation Technician will be expected to:
- Perform installations for large customer base and new customers under the guidance of the Senior Installation Technician and Installation Manager
- Take directions and feedback from senior installation team members
- Be a quick learner
- Help the Senior Installation Technician keep a clean, working, and organized work vehicle
- Take pride in your work, act with integrity and honesty
Mode will provide:
- Health insurance (50% paid)
- Dental insurance (100% paid)
- Vision insurance (100% paid)
- Paid holidays
- 10 days PTO per year
- Year-end bonus
- Competitive salary ($16-$22, negotiable and based on experience)
If this description fits your experience and goals, please send your resume to Admin@modecomfort.com. If you do not have a resume, please send us an email to request an application.
If we don’t have any open positions that align with your experience, please email your resume or information to Admin@modecomfort.com. We will keep it on file and contact you as soon as we have a suitable opening.
Thank you for your interest in Mode!
Mode is an equal opportunity employer. Mode bases all employment-related decisions on a person’s skills, abilities, experience, and qualifications. Mode does not discriminate based on age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, medical condition, disability, gender identity and expression, marriage or parental status, sexual orientation or Veteran’s status.