Interested in Joining the Mode Team?
Award winning HVAC company, Mode LLC, is looking for a full-time, experienced HVAC service technician to handle mostly residential service with a small amount (about 5%) of light commercial work. This position works Monday through Friday, approximately 8am to 5pm, with some weekends “on-call.” All calls are in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
- More than 3 years in the HVAC industry as a service tech
- EPA certification
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Service technician will be expected to:
- Receive dispatches from home office, calling customers to alert them of arrival, keeping track of job progress within automated system
- Go on service calls from a large existing client base and new customers
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on customer HVAC equipment
- Diagnose issues and recommend solutions
- Give accurate estimates when equipment needs to be replaced
- Perform warranty work, including proper paperwork
- Keep a clean, working, and organized work vehicle
- Take pride in your work, act with integrity and honesty
Mode provides team members with:
- Company van or truck
- Cell phone allowance
- Health insurance (50% paid)
- Dental insurance (100% paid)
- Vision insurance (100% paid)
- Paid holidays
- 10 days PTO per year
- High commission potential
- Year-end bonus
- Competitive salary ($16-$32, based on experience)
If this description fits your experience and goals, please send your resume to [email protected]. If you do not have a resume, please send us an email to request an application.
If we don’t have any open positions that align with your experience, please email your resume or information to [email protected]. We will keep it on file and contact you as soon as we have a suitable opening.
Thank you for your interest in Mode!
Mode is an equal opportunity employer. Mode bases all employment-related decisions on a person’s skills, abilities, experience, and qualifications. Mode does not discriminate based on age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, medical condition, disability, gender identity and expression, marriage or parental status, sexual orientation or Veteran’s status.